Thursday 1 September 2011

Due Process: Read It & LOVE IT!!! aka Welcome To Our Blog


So by general consensus, I have been appointed by the 'powers that be' to be the resident blogger for the DMP site. I have generally noticed that when blogs start up, there is some sort of introduction as to what the blog is going to be about and about the blogger; so this serves as that introduction.


If you are reading this, you obviously know about Designer's MarketPlace which is a shopping festival and trade fair that takes place 12 noon – 7pm every first Saturday of the month at El-Amin International School, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria (the invitation is open to people abroad; we won't buy your ticket though) although the September edition will be held at City Park, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria (I hope you're setting a reminder on your phone and putting it down in your diary).


I can't state now what exactly you will be reading on this blog; it will vary from the most serious stories like boring political issues, to fashion stories, to sports, to purely random "I was up at 2am" posts, so if one story isn't to your liking, please don't be deterred, the next one just might be. As you may have noticed, a post is already up by our dear friend Dooshima Elizabeth Mabonga; we shall from time to time, have guest bloggers, not only because I can be lazy and un0motivated, but also because, contrary to popular belief, I do not know everything about everything.


At this, I shall end this post by saying welcome to the DMP blog and we hope to see you Saturday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment